three packed days of sports performance training.
This multi-day camp offers three packed days of Sports Performance training. Across the three sessions, athletes will train various performance modalities: speed, agility, strength, conditioning and recovery necessary for the high-level of play that the upcoming seasons demand. Each session will also feature a different type of Performance testing. Some of the tests will include, but are not limited to, V02 max simulation, 10/20m and 5-10-5. Each of these tests are designed to asses an athlete's current fitness capacity, strength, or speed. After the initial tests, we will focus on training each of these areas for the remainder of the session.
Focus per session
- MARCH 28: Speed Testing and Agility Training
- MARCH 29: Strength and Fitness
- MARCH 30: Conditioning Testing and Recovery Techniques
- VO2 Max Simulation: determines the athlete's aerobic capacity for recovery during high-intensity running durations
- 10m/20m run: tests an athlete's acceleration and speed
- 5-10-5: short, simple test that determines an athlete's ability to complete multiple changes in direction at high speed